Sacramento Builder’s Exchange

Home  /  Leonard Starks  /  Current Page
×Details

1331 T Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Get Directions →

The Sacramento Builders Exchange purchased its present office building site at 14th and “T” Streets in Sacramento in 1949. In January 1951, the Exchange moved into its present office building, which was designed by Leonard F. Starks to meet the special needs of an Exchange operation. Second floor and first floor additions were added in 1955 and 1962, bringing the total building area to 13,700 square feet. In addition to administrative offices and plan room, the Exchange also has 10 private estimating booths for use while also having 26 private rental offices, available only to members.

+Gallery
+Related
+Meta

Posted: January 5, 1951

Author:

Category: Leonard Starks

Tags: , , ,

+Comments

Leave a Reply