Johnson’s Restaurant

Home  /  Leonard Starks  /  Current Page
×Details

1019 10th Street
Sacramento CA 95814
Get Directions →

Johnson’s Restaurant alterations were done by Leonard Starks around 1946-47 for George Johnson. Johnson was an avid restaurateur who owned restaurants in Sacramento and Reno.  The restaurant was one of the better known eateries of the time in Sacramento.  The Johnson Restaurant empire was later known as Eppie’s after Johnson’s son Eppaminondas who would go on later to open his own chain of restaurants in the area.

Today the building is vacant and sits empty.

Historical images appear courtesy of the Sacramento Public Library.

+Gallery
+Related
+Meta

Posted: September 25, 1946

Author:

Category: Leonard Starks

Tags: , ,

+Comments

Leave a Reply