Arnold Brothers Building

Home  /  Leonard Starks  /  Current Page
×Details

1801 Capital Ave
Sacramento CA 95814
Get Directions →

Commissioned by the Arnold Brothers and designed by Leonard Starks in 1925, this building was formerly a Hudson car dealership. ┬áThe building is currently Zocalo’s Restaurant.

+Gallery
+Related
+Meta

Posted: January 5, 1925

Author:

Category: Leonard Starks

Tags: , ,

+Comments

Leave a Reply