Alturas Grammar School

Home  /  Leonard Starks  /  Current Page
×Details

906 W 4th St
Alturas, CA 9610
Get Directions →

Built in the 1930’s this school was designed in the Spanish Colonial Revival style popular of the time. Some of the ornate ornamental facing around the central entrance was removed to comply with California earthquake standards. It was originally called the Alturas Grammar School and now houses the administration offices for Modoc Joint Unified Schools District, Modoc County Senior Center, and Warner High School.

+Gallery
+Meta

Posted: January 29, 1931

Author:

Category: Leonard Starks

Tags: , ,

+Comments

Leave a Reply